Gravity Forms Gated Content

Home Forums Gravity Forms Benefits: Reasons To Use Gravity Forms Gated Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Temi
    Keymaster

Gravity forms is so versatile.

And for projects like the one I’m working on where I’m using gated content, I’m thinking is Gravity Forms able to help me deliver gated content on the website?

For that particular project, I’m currently using both Gravity Forms for a complex online business consulting calculator, but my gated content is delivered using Restricted Content Pro (and so far, so good).

But as I’m often Gravity minded for most things WordPress form related, I thought to myself:

“Ok, Gravity – how would you handle this?”

Any thoughts?

Lorraine
    Participant

When you are seeking to find a viable strategy for monetizing your website, gated content is going to be high on the list.

Executing it well will surely boost sales conversion and retention of subscribers.
    It is now a near-requirement for lead generation. But I think it’s important that it does not alienate the users of your site. For me, keeping things simple will keep me on-page.

I guess Gravity Forms offers a high degree of customization of your Gated Content form so you can hit the right tone with your guest visitors.

What is the difference between Restrict Content Pro and Gravity Forms?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.